The terms used in the Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. The Company's website and app services are as follows.
① A shuttle app for each smartphone OS
② Website (www.shuttledelivery.co.kr)
③ Mobile website
④ Other apps and websites that are announced and provided by the Company in the future.
2. Users: Refers to members and non-members who access the website to receive services provided by the Company in accordance to the Terms and Conditions .
3. Member: Refers to an individual who has provided personal information to the Company and has registered as a member by signing a service use contract and given a user ID in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
4. Non-members: Refers to an individual who uses the services provided by the Company without registering as a member.
5. ID (email address): A combination of alphanumeric numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for the identification of members and service utilization.
6. Password: A combination of alphabetic, numeric, and special characters set by the member himself/herself and registered with the Company for the purpose of identifying the identity of the member and protecting the interests and confidentiality of the member.
7. Posts: When a member uses the service, he/she refers to articles, photographs, various files and links, etc. in the form of information such as codes, letters, and pictures posted on the service.
8. Shuttle Credit: Company-specific cyber currency that can be used like cash when purchasing goods or services or using services provided by the company.
9. Affiliate: Refers to a business (business owner or corporation) that provides goods and services for purchase to users who purchase goods, credit, or coupons from the Company through a sales/advertising agency contract with the Company.
10. Terms that are not defined in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by relevant laws and regulations and shall follow general transaction practices.
1. The Company shall post the contents of the Terms and Conditions, company name, representative's name, business address, telephone number, fax number, email address, and business registration number on the initial service screen of its website so that users can easily view it. However, the details of the Terms and Conditions can be viewed on a linked page by the user.
2. The Company may amend the Terms and Conditions to the extent that they do not violate applicable laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions, Digital Signature Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc (Information and Communications Network Act), Framework Act on Consumers, Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
3. When the Company revises the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall post the date when the revisions become effective and state the reason for such revisions seven days before the effective date of the revised Terms and Conditions on the initial screen of the Site along with the existing terms and conditions. However, in case of amendment of the terms unfavorable to the members, it shall be notified clearly through electronic means such as email and sign-in button on the service for a certain period of time in addition to the notice.
4. If a member continues to use the Company's services after the effective date announced pursuant to Paragraph 3, he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised Terms and Conditions. Members who do not agree with the revised Terms and Conditions may freely terminate the service use contract at any time. If the member who uses the paid service does not agree with the amendment of the Terms and Conditions and terminates it, the refund will be executed according to the refund policy set by the company.
5. Unless otherwise stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of related laws and regulations such as the Telecommunications Business Act, Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions, the Information and Communications Network Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc. Personal Information Protection Act and common commercial practices shall apply.
1. The User Agreement shall be made by an individual who agrees to the Terms and Conditions and intends to become a Member (hereinafter referred to as “User”) by applying for membership and registering their user information (email, password, nickname, contact address, etc.) according to the Company’s registration form after which it is approved by the Company.
2. The Company may not approve the following registration submissions and also terminate the User Agreement at a later date for such registration submissions.
① If the applicant has previously lost his/her membership in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. An exception shall be made if 3 months have passed since the loss of membership and/or the user is approved for re-registration by the Company.
② If the user does not use his/her real name or uses another person's name
When the user's real name submission turns out to be false after the company conducts a real name verification check.
④ When a user re-registers to the service within three months after the Company terminates the User Agreement with the user.
⑤ If a typo, omission or falsified information is found in the registration information.
⑥ If the entered phone number or email address is found to be identical to that of another registered user.
⑦If an individual intends to use the Service for illegal purposes or for profit.
⑧ Any case that violates the Terms and Conditions. Any registration submission that is illegal or deemed unfair. When the Company deems it necessary to reject the registration submission on reasonable grounds.
⑨ If the registration submission violates related laws or is against public morals or social order.
⑩ If the Company cannot approve the registration submission due to reasons attributable to the User or if it violates various matters stated in other regulations.
3. In case of an application falling under Paragraph 1, the Company may conduct a real name verification check or identify check through a specialized agency depending on the type of user.
4. The Company may withhold approving a registration submission due to technical or operational issues or a lack of service-related equipment.
1. Termination of Membership
① Members may terminate the User Agreement at any time by notifying the Company of his/her intention to terminate the Agreement.
② The User Agreement is terminated when the member's intention to terminate reaches the Company.
③ A member who has terminated the User Agreement in a manner stated in this paragraph may re - register as a member in accordance with the membership registration procedure and related provisions stipulated in the Terms and Conditions .
2. Termination by the Company
1) The Company may suspend, limit or terminate the User Agreement in any of the following reasons . In this case, the Company will notify the member by email, telephone, fax or other means . ① if it is determined that there is a reason for refusing to accept the User Agreement as stipulated in Article 4, Paragraph 2
② When a member violates the rights, honor, credit or other legitimate interests of the company, other members or violates the laws of the Republic of Korea, public order and morals .
③ if a member acts in violation of the Terms and Conditions or if there is a reason for termination as specified in the Terms and Conditions .
2) The User Agreement is terminated when the company notifies the member of its intention to terminate . In this case, the company will send the intention to terminate to the member by email that was registered by the member or post it on the company bulletin board in place of a notice .
3. When the User Agreement is terminated, member credit will expire immediately .
4. Any damages incurred due to the termination of the User Agreement shall be borne by the member whose User Agreement is terminated, and the company shall not be held liable for any damages .
1. Members are responsible for the management of their ID and password, and the legal responsibility for any neglect in managing them is placed on the member.
2. Members shall not allow a third party to use their ID and password.
3. When a member realizes that his/her ID and password have been stolen or used by a third party, he/she must immediately notify the company and comply with any action taken by the company.
4. Members shall accept the consequences resulting from failure to provide notice as stipulated in Paragraph 3 or not complying with subsequent actions taken by the Company.
1. Members shall comply with matters notified by the Company such as related laws and regulations, regulations of the Terms and Conditions, service guidelines, and shall not engage in any acts that interfere with the Company’s business.
2. Members shall not engage in any of the following actions in relation to the service:
① Registration of false information when applying for service or making changes.
② Unauthorized alteration of information posted on the company’s service.
③ Transmission or posting of information (computer programs, etc.) that is outside of the information set by the company.
④ Infringement of intellectual property rights belonging to the company or other third party.
⑤ Damage to the reputation of the Company or other third party or stating false or misleading information.
⑥ Disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages, video, audio, and other information that is against public morals.
⑦ Violating other related laws or regulations set by the Company.
⑧ Interfering with the Company's business.
⑨ Copying, dismantling, imitating or modifying the service through reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling and other manipulative acts.
⑩ Interfering with the Company’s normal service by overloading the Company’s servers using bots or other irregular methods.
⑪ Acts that are judged to be in violation of other related laws.
1. All rights and responsibilities for posts created by a user shall be placed on the user who posted them.
2. The company shall protect the users’ post from being altered, damaged or deleted. However, the Company may delete the member's post without any prior notice if it is deemed to fall under any of the following conditions below, and the Company shall take no responsibility. If the Company pays damages to a third party due to an illegal posting (regardless of mediation, agreement or court judgment), the Member attributable for the liability shall pay the same amount as the compensation that the Company pays out to a third party and must do so immediately after the compensation is paid.
① Content that defames another member or a third party or defames by slander
② Content that is against public order and morality.
③ Content that is linked to a recognized criminal act.
④ Infringement of intellectual property rights such as the copyrights of the company or copyrights of a third party
⑤ Posting pornography or links to pornographic sites
⑥ Publishing commercial advertising or promotions that have not been approved in advance by the Company
⑦ Content that is in violation of other related laws
3. If a member's “Post” contains content that violate related laws such as the Information and Communications Network Act and Copyright Act, or if there is a plausible reason for the infringement of rights even if there is no request from the holder of the copyright, or if it violates other Company policies and related laws, temporary measures may be taken on the relevant “Post” in accordance with related laws.
1. The Company may limit the use of the service in a step-by-step manner through a warning, temporary suspension, or permanent suspension if the Member breaches the obligations of the Terms and Conditions or hinders normal operation of the Service.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, if a user violates the Resident Registration Act, commits identity theft, transaction theft, or telephone number theft, and violates Copyright Law and and Computer Program Protection Act by using or provides illegal programs and obstructing service operations, is found in violation of related laws such as illegal communication and hacking in violation of the Information and Communication Network Act, distributes malware or abuses access rights, the user may be immediately suspended. In case of permanent suspension pursuant to this paragraph, all benefits acquired through the use of the service shall be revoked, and the company shall not provide compensation for this.
3. The Company may restrict its use for the protection of the Member's information and the efficiency of its operation if the Member has not logged in for more than 3 months continuously.
4. The Company shall notify the Member in the event of any restriction or termination of the Service pursuant to this Article.
5. Members may file an appeal in accordance with procedures established by the Company for restrictions on use under this section.Article 10 (Notification to Members)
1. When the Company notifies members, it can do so through the member’s email address or via text (mobile phone text messaging), which was submitted to the Company when registering as a member. In-app notifications may also be used.
2. In the case of notice to an unspecified number of members, the Company may substitute for individual notice by posting to the shuttle service for more than one week. However, matters that have a material effect on the member's transactions shall be notified individually.
1. The Company shall not engage in acts contrary to the laws and regulations or the Terms and Conditions or against public order and morals, and shall endeavor to provide goods and services continuously and reliably as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Company shall protect the user's personal information and credit information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. 3. The Company shall abide by the obligations set forth by the relevant laws and regulations.
1. The Company may change or discontinue all or some of the services provided due to the difficulty of providing stable service caused by a decrease in use or deterioration in profits, necessity of transition to a next generation service due to technological progress, change in Company’s policy related to providing service, and other operational and technical reasons.
2. The Company may revise, suspend or change any or all of the services provided free of charge in accordance with the policies and operations of the Company and shall not make any compensation to a member unless otherwise specified in relevant laws.
3. In the event that there is a change or service suspension in the details, method of use, and operation hours of the service, the details, reason and date of the service to be changed or discontinued shall be announced to members through the company’s website in advance of any changes or suspension to the service.
1. The Company may suspend its service in the following cases:
① In case of service maintenance or equipment repairs
② In case of termination of telecommunication service by telecommunication service provider as defined in the Telecommunication Business Act
③ In other force majeure events
In this case, however, the reason and period will be notified to members in advance or afterwards.
2. The Company may limit or suspend all or part of its service in case of interruption of normal service due to a national emergency, power failure, failure of service facilities, or massive user traffic spike.
3. Services may be limited or suspended in whole or in part due to natural disasters and force majeure.
Transaction records of order delivery transactions may be retained for a certain period of time in accordance with the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.
A member shall make a purchase requisition in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set by the Company.
① Enter nickname (or name), address, telephone number, and email
② Selection of goods or services
③ Indication of consent to the terms of provision and use of personal information provided to a third party (e.g. mouse clicks or taps)
④ Select the payment method.
The Company may not approve a purchase requisition defined in the preceding Article if it falls under any of the following items. However, if a contract is made with a minor, the Company shall issue a notice that the minor or the legal representative may cancel the contract if consent from the legal representative is not obtained.
. In case of falsified information, omissions, mistakes in the purchase request
. When a minor purchases food and services such as alcohol that is prohibited by the Youth Protection Act
1. After a member places an order, the Company shall notify the member and the vendor regarding the successful placement of the order once the purchase information is correctly transmitted to the vendor.
2. A member cannot cancel an order after cooking has begun unless there is a reason attributable to the vendor.
3. Refunds due to cancellation by a member will take 3 - 5 days to process by a credit card company. For overseas credit cards, it may take up to 2 weeks.
4. Any costs incurred in case of cancellation are generally borne by the party that caused the cancellation.
(For example: Changed his/her mind: Buyer is responsible. Damaged goods or delivery delay: Seller is responsible)
1. The Company fulfills its responsibilities by accurately delivering the member's order details and customer's payment details to the vendor, and the vendor fulfills its responsibilities by completing the delivery.
2. The Company shall have no obligation to compensate the member for damages caused by a delay in the delivery of the product purchased by the member, and the vendor is responsible for this.
3. If the agreed delivery time is exceeded due to the 's negligence or intentionally, the vendor shall compensate the member for damages.
1. If the company cannot provide the goods requested by the member for reasons such as the goods being out of stock, the company shall notify the member without delay, and if payment for the goods has already been received, the company shall issue a refund within 3 business days upon receiving payment.
2. In the following cases, the vendor shall immediately refund, return and exchange the goods . However, the deadline for such a request shall be limited to the same day the delivery was made.
① When the delivered goods is significantly different from the order details without cause attributable to the customer
② When the delivered goods is damaged or spoiled without cause attributable to the customer.
3. The member is responsible when the order delivery fails due to faulty use such as closing the pop-up window before the order is completed.
1. Credits are cyber currency operated by the company, and can be used as payment method within the app or website. Credits are collected, converted and used according to the rules defined in the company service .
2. The policy of earning, converting, and using other credits may be changed according to the circumstances of the company or the vendor, and the policy changes shall be announced on the website one month before the change.
3. In the event of membership cancellation, all unused credits earned by the member will expire immediately and cannot be recovered even after re-registering as a member later on.
1. The user may receive the service of the vendor only within the valid period specified in the separate conditions. Coupons that have expired cannot be redeemed and are non-refundable.
2. The number of times each coupon can be used is limited to one-time use. If the user does not use the entire face value of the issued coupon, the balance will not be refunded.
4. In other words, if the contents of the goods and services are different from the contents of the advertisement, contents of the advertisement and the contents of the contract, the responsibility for the contents is completely borne by the partner company. Responsibility for the group purchase service product (quality of service, etc.) other than the reasons attributable to the company, such as the procedure related to the coupon purchase, shall be wholly borne by the affiliated company in charge of the product and service. As a mail order broker, the Company shall not bear any responsibility for the quality of the commodity (product), service, etc. In other words, if the contents of goods and services are different from the product details, contents of the advertisement, and contract details, the affiliated company is solely responsible for them.
1. The Company shall comply with relevant laws and regulations such as the Information and Communications Network Act and the Personal Information Protection Act in order to protect the personal information of members.
2. In order to protect the personal information of members, the Company shall establish a personal information policy and post it on the initial screen of the service. However, the details of the personal information policy can be viewed on a linked page.
3. The Company shall make a substantial effort to protect the personal information of members in accordance with the personal information policy.
4. The Company's personal information policy does not apply to linked sites other than the Company's official website. With regard to the processing of personal information of linked sites and third parties that provide products or services, the user is responsible for checking the personal information policy of the relevant site and third party, and the Company is not responsible for this.
5. The Company may provide the Member's personal information to a third party to the extent permitted by law in the following cases:
① When information is requested by a law enforcement agency or other government agency
② When necessary for data protection matters, such as investigating fraudulent activity, including violation of member’s laws or the Terms and Conditions .
③ When required by other laws
④ When providing the minimum user information(name, address, phone number) necessary for delivery to the delivery company to process an “order transaction . ”
1. The Company shall be exempted from liability for the provision of services if it cannot provide service due to natural disasters or a force majeure.
2. The Company shall not be liable for barriers in the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the user .
3. The Company shall not be liable for any failure to meet the expected benefits of the user using the service, and shall not be held liable for any damages caused by data obtained through other services .
4. The Company shall not be responsible for the contents related to the trustworthiness and accuracy of posts posted by users .
5. Users are legally responsible for the contents of email sent by them .
6. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions between users or between users and third parties on the service .
7. The Company shall not be held liable for the use of the services provided free of charge unless there are special provisions in relevant laws .
1. The Company shall operate and put in place a damage compensation processing system to reflect on legitimate opinions or complaints filed by users and to compensate for any damages .
2. The Company shall handle complaints and opinions submitted by users as a priority, however, if prompt action is difficult, the Company shall immediately inform the user regarding the scheduling of a company response and the reason for any delays .
1. The interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and disputes between the Company and users(members, non - members) shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea .
2. Lawsuits between a user(members, non - members) and Company that occur while using the service shall be brought before the court of competent jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act .
1. The Terms and Conditions will be effective from January 20, 2010.