Huh!? Looks like we don't have any reviews for this place yet. Please check back in a week or so and apologize the trouble. Our tech wizards are still working on a spell to put reviews on the site. Or at least that's what they told us.
Kimchi-jjigae or kimchi stew is a jjigae, or stew-like Korean dish, made with kimchi and other ingredients, like scallions, onions, diced tofu, pork. It is one of the most common jjigae in Korea.
Utensils and cooking tools are not offered
Rice sold as option.
* Kimchi Stew items can be delivered cooked or uncooked, and uncooked one needs additional cooking. Please read the following steps.
1. Put the meat and Kimchi Jjige ingredients into a good size pot then boil it for 5 minutes.
2. Cut the meat into pieces with scissors, then cook for few minutes more til the meat is fully cooked.
3. You can add on some toppings like ramyun noodles, dumplings, pork shank, etc. This could enhance the taste of the stew.
4. When you smell the mouthwatering scent of the stew you are ready to set the table for dining.
5. Even leftovers taste good on next day just like the chicken does.
* All the food you had from us will make you taller, not fatter.
Pork, cabbage, rice : Korean
Red pepper flakes : Chinese
Tofu(Bean) : Imported
|Monday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Tuesday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Wednesday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Thursday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Friday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Saturday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|
|Sunday||11:30 AM||8:30 PM|